As a travel enthusiast, you may have experienced the hassle of getting passport photos taken for your travels. It's not always easy to find a photographer who can capture your image according to the strict guidelines required for passport photos. Moreover, even if you do find a professional, the cost can be exorbitant, and you may need to wait for hours or days before you can receive the prints.
This is where AiPassportPhotos comes in. Our online passport photo resizer uses artificial intelligence to automatically resize and adjust your photo to meet passport requirements. With AiPassportPhotos, you can have your passport photo ready in minutes, without any trouble or inconvenience. Read on to learn more about what we have to offer you.
Features that the best passport photo resizer provides:
- Automatically remove the backdrop and replace it with a white background.
- Standard passport, ID, and VISA photos can be printed on a single sheet of standard print paper sizes: 3"x4", 4"x4", 4"x6", 5"x6", or A4.
- The portrait will be resized, cropped, and transformed to the ideal size with the face-centered automatically.
- Export images as PNG with high quality or JPG with modest file size.
- Free preview and an attractive purchasing price. Create your e-passport photo and have it printed at home or locally to save time and money.
- Provide official photo sizes for ID, Passport, and VISA of numerous nations, including the United States, Canada, India, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and China: 2"x2", 3"x4", 4"x4", 4"x6", 5"x6", etc.
Resize photo to passport size
AiPassportPhotos will help you to trim the photo to a width of 2 inches and a height of 2 inches, with the resolution of 301dpi. Besides, the head height will be 1.29 inches, and the bottom of the photo to the eye line will be 1.18 inches. At the same time, there is no need to worry about whether the photos will be suitable for online uploading. We guarantee that what you get will be suitable for uploading photos online and printing offline.
No prior experience is needed as this online photo resizer is designed for this specific task. It can automatically resize photo to 2x2 size, which also apply to U.S. visa, driving license and any kind of documents.
U.S. passport photos: size and other requirements
The government requires the following printed U.S. passport photo in order to accept it:
- square, white, and 2 inches in size (51 mm)
- be of high quality;
- be within the last 6 months in terms of date taken;
- height of the applicant's head must be between 1 inch to 1 ⅜ inch in height
Applicants should appear in front of the camera with a neutral expression, their eyes open, their mouths closed, and their entire face in view.
Citizens of the United States who desire to submit a digital passport photo should be aware of the additional guidelines that govern this particular image format. The minimum resolution for a suitable digital image is 600 pixels, and the maximum is 1200 pixels. And it should have good quality, no blurring, sRGB color space compliant, no greater than 240 kB, JPEG file format.
The applicant for a United States passport must not be seen in the photograph while
1. clothing that resembles a uniform or camouflage;
2. sunglasses or corrective lenses (unless accompanied by a certified medical statement);
3. items worn in the hair or jewelry that hide the applicant's face.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I have the perfect passport size photo?
Shoot the greatest possible picture with your phone in the comfort of your own home, or pick one from your gallery. AiPassportPhotos' one-second turnaround time begins after you click to upload your photo. There is no need to use a passport photo app or invest in expensive editing tools like Photoshop. Besides, unlike with standard online digital passport/visa photo editors, there is no need to manually resize, crop, or modify the size or margin of your photos.
How can I resize my photo to passport size for free?
There are many free passport and visa picture resizers online; however, they do not come with background removal, suit changer and compliance check like AiPassportPhotos. This might seem trivial, but even a slight shadow or imbalance can lead to a rejected passport photo.
Can I resize a photo on iPhone or Android?
Yes, dedicated tools can resize photos online from an iPhone or Android with a few clicks away. AiPassportPhotos is among the most convenient options, which can be accessed directly via the website, at the Apple Store or Google Play. You can create a template to print your passport photo without leaving the home.